Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spoiled Christmas Presents and countdowns

Kevin and I are officially the worst secret keepers ever. Don't get me wrong, not being good at keeping secrets definitely has its pros, but with those pros comes cons. He kept asking for one specific thing (I'm not going to say what it is because it's pretty pricey and for the most part, I just don't want to put it out there for everyone to know yet) and has had his heart set on it for weeks if not months now. I would constantly catch him comparing prices/styles and he made sure I knew that is what he wanted. Anyway, I told him one day to not get his hopes up because I probably wasn't going to get it for him, even though I had always planned on getting it anyway. His face looked so sad and he got very quiet and said "Don't say those things." He looked absolutely devastated. It was so sad. Eventually, he figured it out and I had kind of already figured out what he is planning on getting me so he let me choose the color I want. So to sum that all up, we suck at keeping secrets. At least I already have a New Year's resolution: be better at keeping secrets and hiding things from my husband haha...just kidding!! But I'm actually not going to give any sort of hint next year. Totally spoils the surprise.

AND!!! Only 44 more wake-ups until I'm HOME :) I am beyond ready and very much excited!


This was one of the few pictures we took on our first anniversary back in August. We were laying on the grass in the field outside our apartment watching the sunset. I'm sure Kevin said something funny and had impeccable timing to get this shot at the perfect second. Love him.

1 comment:

  1. So, I know what you're getting him. What is he getting you? And, I love the "anniversary picture." You guys are just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete