Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lately 2

Day 5
So I went running today. Well running/walking. I went around in the neighborhood where the Nii’s and Deru’s live. I’m pretty sure Scott yelled hi to me. That’s who it looked like at least. Does he live in that neighborhood or related to someone that does? Maybe it wasn’t even him. My eyes are getting worse L so it’s a strong possibility. Anyway, I went through that neighborhood and then over to the high school and then back. I was gone for about 35 minutes. So not too long, but a good amount.
Then I went and picked up the pictures that should have come in yesterday’s letter. As I was driving to wal-mart, there was the type of puppy that we want on the side of the road and he/she/it was just a little thing and it didn’t look like it had a collar. Oh man, I was so tempted to just go pick it up and tell your mom to deal with it. It was absolutely adorable. But on the way back, it wasn’t there anymore. I was pretty bummed.
Oh and on the way back from my run, I heard a woodpecker. He was super high up on a phone line and was just pecking away. It was so nice outside again today. It got up to 60 or 61 I think and way sunny. Not like down there according to the weather app on my phone.
I made dinner tonight and had to go to wal-mart again for some chicken and parmesan cheese. I knew this morning that I needed to get some more hair ties and forgot on the first trip so I was going to get them on the second trip, and of course forgot them again. So I took two trips to wal-mart and no hair ties. Awesome. Anyway, I made chicken fettuccini broccoli alfredo. So good!! Who knew you could make alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese, cream of mushroom soup and some milk?! Well, you can! It was so good. Definitely one to make in the future. You’d really like it.

Day 6
I forgot to tell you in yesterday’s letter that “Being Elmo” was on Netflix so I watched it. It was so good! We’ll have to watch it when you get back. I think you’ll like it. Also, we all watched Hugo on Friday night. Well, your family started it and by the time that I got finished with your letter, it was about ½ way over, so I didn’t really understand what was going on in it so I just laid on the ground and slept.
I started watching a show on Netflix called “Accidentally on Purpose”. It’s about a woman who has a one-night-stand with a guy that’s 15 years younger than her (37 and 22) and she gets pregnant from it. It’s a pretty funny show and I find myself laughing out loud at some parts. I only watched a few episodes but I think it’s one I’ll keep watching.

Day 7
Not really much went on today. I went to school (only teaching 2 classes instead of 3!) Then I went to the gym. Funny thing-it’s Monday, so we get out an hour early because of meetings and I completely forgot that it was we were done an hour early so about 20 minutes after school was out, I went ahead and told Tammy that I was leaving. She seemed confused, which I didn’t really understand, but as soon as I got out to the parking lot, k realized that I was leaving an hour early. Oopsies! I text her and apologized, but I wasn’t about to go back in. I figured I was already gone so there wasn’t really anything else for me to do. I thought it was funny. Such a blonde moment. Anyway, I went to the gym. I was so tired by the end of it. It wore me out for sure. I had to work off the row of brownie that I ate last night L
As far as the rest of the day, we had grilled cheese for dinner and I watched the bachelor. It was the final episode tonight and he picked the skanky model that didn’t get along with any of the other girls. She is just a horrible person, seriously. Supposedly the broke up about a month ago but got back together during the after the final rose episode. I don’t think it will last. Listen to me and my drama. Sheesh. I need to not watch these shows anymore. I finished the first season of Accidentally on Purpose. I think it is just that one season so I’m a little disappointed that there’s no more but oh well. Yes, I watched 18 episodes in 3 days.  Pathetic, I know. As I was flipping through show tonight, I saw How I met your mother. Let me just tell you, it was so hard to turn away from it. But I was strong and changed the channel. We’ll just get caught up when you get home.

Day 8
I hope you’re doing well! I had a pretty good day. Gail observed me and then Tammy did later in the day. They both went really well and I’m glad my observations are done. 11 more lessons!! So close! I also had my last meeting down in Pocatello and we went to Perkins and Gail bought us a piece of pie. Then I came home and there were tarts. I only ate 3 tiny ones though so I’m still on the wagon I think. I didn’t go to the gym today because of my meeting, though. Even though I can easily still go tonight-I just don’t want to. Simple as that.
I’ve decided that I have to get down to 140 before I can get pregnant. And I’m sure you probably just thought “yeah right” or “we’ll never have kids” but I’m determined
So that’s my reward for losing weight-getting to have a baby. I think it’s pretty fair.

So there'a huge amount of information (which doesn't even come close to the amount that I've actually written Kevin over the past week) but if you made it through all that kudos to you. 
Mostly this was for my mom since she's pretty much the only one who even ready this (and usually Jill, too.)
So there you go Madre, a blog update. I'll try and be more timely with the future ones.

2 comments: