Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blah morning

Technically I should be at church right now, but these are the excuses I've used to convince myself it's OK that I'm not there.

1)Kevin worked from 4-12 this morning and is sleeping right now.
2)Wardrobe malfunction-took way too much time to find something that I wanted to wear that wasn't either dirty, wrinkly, or too small or all 3, so I gave up trying.
3)I didn't get out of the shower until 12:30 and church starts at 1.
4)I didn't want to show up 30 minutes late to Relief Society.
5)I do not want to go to Sunday school by myself because we usually go to a Marriage and Family Relations class. I am not about to show up single to that.
6)If Kevin wakes up in time for Sacrament meeting, we'll probably go to that, even though I have plenty of time to get ready to go by myself even if he doesn't wake up. And I really should go to at least that hour of church since I'm being lazy having a pity party for myself.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to post a reply to all 6 reasons, but that would take too long, so I'll just say: "You could have at least made it to Sacrament Meeting (the most important of the 3)!" And then I'll say: I love you both. You're both grown-ups. And remember, you only have to say: (cough, cough), Um...I don't feel well enough to go to church today. " LOL!!

    ReplyDelete