Thursday, October 14, 2010

Drum roll please...


We officially bought our tickets to go to Washington for Christmas :) We will get there around 10 AM on Thursday the 23rd and leave the afternoon of the 29th. We think a week is a good amount of time to be home. Unfortunately, we have to get back for work and school...boo :( The last time we were in Washington was for my grandma's funeral, which was the weekend after Thanksgiving. So it will be over a year by the time Christmas comes since I have seen any of my family members except for my mom and Amie who came to visit us in August. But I haven't seen Thomas, Kelly, my dad, or Kelli since last December. That is easily the longest time I've gone without seeing them (well except Thomas when he was on his mission).

So I definitely want to see anyone and everyone that will be in Puyallup/around the area during the week of Christmas this year!

2 comments: