Wednesday, January 12, 2011

brrrrrr!!

It is freezing in my apartment, but i have to have my arms out of the blanket to type assignments/do other homework. Naturally, I'm freezing. One might say to just go put a sweatshirt on, but I just say,
"I want a Snuggie!"



I usually want one every day of every freezing cold winter in Rexburg, but today I want one especially bad. I guess I'll just have to settle for a sweatshirt. Lame. They are so not as cool as a Snuggie. I would even settle for a "slanket" (the off-brand, not so cool version).

Seriously, who WOULDN'T want one of these?!?
1) They keep you warm.
2) You can still do stuff (unlike if you are under a blanket).
3) You get to look like a Jedi (this is by far the best and my most favorite reason).

P.S. If you want a good laugh, google images of snuggies. Priceless.

2 comments: