Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past.

Trust me, you don't want to see what I look like today. I woke up achy, with a runny nose, sore throat, basically just sick all over. Maybe I'll post a picture the next time I take time to actually get ready for the day. So onto 3 good things that have happened in the past, which by the way is a very broad topic.

1) Kevin (and everything and every experience that would fall under this category).
2) The invention of modern medicine (mostly DayQuil). Seriously has made today bearable. 
3) My co-worker being willing to stay and cover my shift tonight even though that means he works 10 hours on New Year's Eve and doesn't get to leave until after midnight. Thanks a million!


Day 30 now complete (except for the picture from today)!! Which means I probably won't be nearly as consistent at blogging from now on.

1 comment: