Monday, March 21, 2011

24 reasons why I love him :)

I wrote this to Kevin for his birthday yesterday. Hopefully he doesn't mind me sharing :)


24 reasons why I love you (for your 24th birthday of course!)

1) That above everyone else, you chose me to be your eternal companion.
2) You say, “Guess What?” every time you are about to say “I love You.”
3) You came into my life at the best time.
4) You always dance in the car to Kesha.
5) You put up with how airheaded I am.
6) You make me more spontaneous.
7) Falling asleep in your arms every night.
8) You love fruit smiles and gushers as much as I do.
9) You are the most affectionate person ever.
10) You are the hardest worker I know. Sometimes too hard 
11) You are so silly and make me laugh every day.
12) How you kiss me on the forehead.
13) I love watching you sleep.
14) Listening to your heartbeat.
15) How much you know about technology. And cars.
16) You’re a good driver and I never have to worry when I’m in the car.
17) That you will take showers with me just so that I will actually take one because you know how much I hate them.
18) You know everything about me.
19) You know that when I don’t eat or sleep, I will most likely be crabby, so you make me eat.
20) You push the cart whenever we go grocery shopping.
21) It is impossible for you to be mean to anyone, even if you try.
22) You are ridiculously smart.
23) I can trust you in every situation.
24) You make me a better person every day and I am so lucky that you love me.

3 comments:

  1. This made me cry (happy tears, of course). So glad you have each other. You two are a shining example of what a marriage based on friendship can be. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... So cute! I love and miss you and Kevin! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete