Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feeling accomlished

I am quite proud of my accomplishments over the past few days :)
1) I finished my first Mahjong tiles game ever.
2) Kevin and I cleaned the apartment which had taken a back seat for several months because of school/work and, let's be honest, I just didn't want to take the time to do it. However, it already needs to be cleaned again. Just laundry, a few dishes, and putting some blankets/clothes away. Nothing major, just needs to be done.
3) I finished my semester and managed to actually raise my overall GPA. Now I just get to work for 5 months. Poor Kevin is back to working and school. And he has hard classes these last 2 semesters.
4) I've applied to several places and already gotten multiple interviews so that's nice. I just wish I didn't have to look for a second job in order to get more than 23 hours per week. I mean, I worked 33 while I was in school, but now that I'm available anytime, I only get 23. I'm a little annoyed so I've started looking for a second (or even different job).
5) I completely forgot we bought a container of nutella (accomplishment 1 of this one) and once I realized it, I only ate about a 1/4 of the container. I was especially proud of this accomplishment. I really need to get over this  chocolate addiction I've had since I was born.

That's about all that's going on in our household recently!

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy Johns is only giving you 23 hours?????? Shame on them!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even tried Nutella, but I heard it's good. Where have you interviewed so far?

    ReplyDelete