Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days of Blogging

Since it's been like 30 days since I last wrote a blog, I am going to write a blog for the next 30 days straight...hopefully.  Here's the list! I debated whether I should start tonight or tomorrow, but I figured since I've already started one tonight, I might as well just finish. So here goes. Thanks to my old roomie Bree for the 30 day list.


Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past




So day 1...A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Since I realized i have less than 4 pictures of myself, none of which are recently taken, here's a really awkward picture of me at the Jelly Belly Factory when we were in California in August.



Today was pretty good. It started at about 7:25 when my back up alarm went off for Kevin to wake up (I set one for some mornings in case he doesn't wake up when his. I hadn't set one in at least a week, but I did last night and it was a good thing because he needed it. Especially since we've been up to at least 2 AM the past few nights working on final projects, papers, etc. He's got a 15 page research paper due tomorrow that he's been trying to get done. Anyway, I went back to sleep for about an hour while he was at class. Then I got up for good at about 9:20ish or so. Talked to my mom, called the doctor, then went to work from 12-8. Work was good and I made good tips :) Well, good compared to usual. I'm glad I like my job (most days) and they like me. It's nice to know I have somewhat of job security in this college town where dozens of new people are hired every new semester and overturn is so high. Anyway, I got home around 8 and Kevin went to take a Calculus test. Then he'll come back and stay up probably all night finishing his paper and I'll be up late probably as well, hopefully not too late though. So here's to late night #3 this week. Cheers!

2 comments: