Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Let's see...Keeping up with the Kardashians (when it's new-I just love how dysfunctional their family is), 16 and pregnant (or Teen Mom), or Criminal Minds (on Netflix). Take your pick. I know, quality shows, right? So judge me :)
I'm sure there will be more to become addicted to now that school is over for 3 weeks. Or maybe I'll just use those 3 weeks to get caught up on those shows since I'll have time. We'll see.









2 comments:

  1. Somehow I am addicted to those same quality shows and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, my sister and I love Keeping up With the Kardashians... I'm pretty sure Ivan secretely likes it too :) Criminals Minds is also awesome! I don't judge :) (at least not when your choices are so awesome hehe)

    ReplyDelete