Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat

That's a tough one. Mostly because I really enjoy eating and will pretty much eat anything.

I'm so lame that I googled "list of restaurants" haha so ridiculous that I couldn't pick my own favorite without help from google. I really like Claim Jumper-if you haven't tried it you HAVE to! They serve the biggest portions of food ever. But the best food I've ever had that I can remember is this little hole-in-the-wall pizza place in Anaheim called Luis Pizza, Subs, and Salads. We have this thing where anytime we're in a new state that we haven't visited together before, we have to find a pizza place to eat at. So glad we found this one. Anytime we go to Disneyland again, this will for sure be on our list of events. However, there is no picture anywhere on the internet, only a virtual tour which makes it look a lot nicer than it really is. But no joke, the best pizza ever.

Anyway, if you want to see a picture go here.


http://www.smoola.com/Company.aspx?state=CA&city=Anaheim&companyID=1590222

No comments:

Post a Comment