Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet

I don't know why we were looking at pets for adoption one day, but we found the most precious puppy named Goldie. Seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. Anyway in trying to find a picture of her again for this blog, I couldn't find her which means she was adopted by someone else. Yay for Goldie, boo for me :(
Anyway, since the original Goldie belongs to someone else now, I found another picture of a Golden Retriever similar to the one I want. Even though we won't have a dog (especially one that big) until Kevin builds me a nice, big house, he's already given in to the fact that we'll have one. This is what our puppy will look like eventually.


Her name will be Goldie and I will love her :)

P.S. Don't you just LOVE her smile?!?! I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment