Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

Let's see...my pink square hairbrush, sometimes my deoderant (unless it's on the bathroom counter), toothpaste (again only sometimes), triple antibiotic ointment (not quite sure why that's there), floss (I need to be better at using that), hair clip, multiple shades of eye shadow and applicators, eyeliner (which I need to replace because it's pretty much all used up), concealer, a penny (no idea why), foundation, blush brush (which I use for eye shadow more often than blush since I don't own any), mascara, my retainer and case, a random earring, a paper clip, and plastic gloves to put on my hands for when I shower because I got quite a deep cut on my thumb at work and I'm not supposed to take off the bandages for a few days.
But the most important thing I found in my make up bag was a clue that I definitely need to clean it out. There was lots of stuff that should not find a home in a make up bag. Maybe that can go on the to-do list for tomorrow. Maybe...

1 comment: